Thursday 8 September 2011

Lovin' Fall Y'all!

I know, I know. We are having beautiful weather here in Saskatchewan and I'm jumping on the fall bandwagon. I can't help it! I L-O-V-E Fall.

So I'm just curious, how many of you have started decorating for fall? I'm not going to lie, I've started already!

I have been pinning like mad all the projects i'd like to do for fall. So I decided I'd post a few of my favourites and inspire those of you who are not on pinterest.

Have a look and Enjoy!
reinventedkb.com
http://cuzitsallrelative.blogspot.com/2011/09/fabric-pumpkins-anyone.html
etsy.com
img3.etsystatic.com

blog.fossil.com
sugarpiefarmhouse.com
tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com
uncommondesignsonline.com
bhg.com
momdesigner.blogspot.com
fleamarketstylemag.blogspot.com
tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com
savedbylovecreations.com
potterybarn.com

So many ideas, so little time! Hope you get your "fall on"! I'd love to hear about what you've been up to! Drop me a line to say hi!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've started decorating too :) This weekend I am going into it full force though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an unspoken rule here in Florida that we don't decorate for fall until October. But...I've been pinning. Mostly getting ideas for Halloween. You've picked some good ones for fall! I love being on your follower list on pinterest because you pin great stuff!

    ReplyDelete