Sunday 11 September 2011

Remembering 9/11

I can't even begin to tell you the emotions that I feel today. I'm struggling to find the appropriate words. I can say this, my heart is heavy with sadness today. I can't imagine the pain so many families have endured. I will never understand how many families have been impacted by this tragic event. However, I am hopeful that the families and friends of the victims will find the strength and hope to continue on. This event has touched so many people around the world, across countries, across borders, across communities. I acknowledge that I will never fully understand the pain so many have had to encounter, but I leave with stating that I am truly sympathetic and sorry for each and everyone on you who have been impacted by this event.

With deep sympathy,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. I struggle to find the words as well. My heart hurts...

    ReplyDelete