Monday 9 May 2011

Ask me why I'm never making this treat again!


Remember a couple of weeks back, I made these?

Well today I found this - Rolo Pretzel Turtles!!! Brought to you by How Does She?

The steps:
1. Get yourself some delicious Rolos…
2. Unwrap them
3. Put one rolo on the center of each pretzel
4. Cook at 350 degrees for only 3 minutes! Top each rolo with your favorite nut. Like pecans, cashews, almonds, or m&m’s
5. Munch away! These are great for a quick treat after school, after dinner, after a family game night, for a neighbor, for a party, or actually anytime! Warning: you will get chocolate on your fingers…

Rolo Pretzel Turtles

How awesome is that? And so easy!

I just made a version with Pretzels, Rolo's and Pecans!! I'm NEVER making these again! WHY? Because they are SO DARN GOOD! I can't STOP eating them. I'm warning you... make at your own risk!

This is the batch I whipped up! How long do you think these will last? There is only 2 people in my house (my man and I)! I'm thinking until tomorrow night! It is now 8:30pm! I'm taking bets...!

No comments:

Post a Comment