Thursday 2 June 2011

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS THURSDAY!

It's that time of the week again... A chance to share with you some of my favorite things i've been seeing out there in blog land!


The first is from Homemade Ginger, Anthropologie inspired flowers using a styrofoam ball, q-tips and food colouring!


Since we are getting close to summer here in Saskatchewan, I'm loving all things seaside & nautical. Check out these PB inspired DIY Buoys from So Very Cheri @ The DIY Club

A burlap beauty from Domestically Speaking - How did I miss her post on this from last month? Too pretty to pass up!


A DIY driftwood sailboat from Just Following Jesus. How sweet!


Loving the cabinet feet from At the picket fence. I have to do this when we re-do our kitchen!


A super cute Z-Gallery inspired lamp from Gardeners to Bergers



A button monogram from Bliss Bloom Blog. Such an easy project, but so simple and elegant!

The speckled dog upcycled an old wooden napkin holder. How pretty!



Such cute little fabric balls & so easy!


Loving this little vignette from Redefining C

A super cute little bicycle plate from the pennington point. You must check out this blog. I just love what she has done to her home!

Scrable inspired throw cushions from delicate construction, how cute are they?

A pottery barn inspired jewelery holder. I'm a sucker for anything that will help organize my jewelery! This darling little project is from agape love designs.


Hope you enjoyed this weeks favourite things!
Kate

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, thanks for featuring my button monogram. I'm loving all of your favorite picks-- very summery!

    sorry for being "anonymous", blogger isn't letting me sign in...

    mel@blissbloom{blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my driftwood boats! Sorry I'm so slow getting over here...grandbabies are visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thanks so much for featuring my Shabby Chic Tray!! How exciting!

    Carri @ Redefining C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of really creative projects! Love the driftwood sailboat! :)

    ReplyDelete