Monday 23 May 2011

Revamped Mirror


Here is my mirror I re-vamped by dry brushing antique white paint. I thought it was just a little too bright for the style of the mirror. And incase you were not following along... below is a picture of "before"


So here the mirror pre-paint job

And spray painted Aqua


    And now...

Not to shabby? I like the distressed look a lot more. It suits the mirror, don't you think?

And one last thing...

I got this little candy dish thing at a yard sale for .50 cents!
I decided to use it as a jewelry holder - totally repurposed
I love it, do you?




Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. So Anthropologie! Totally loving the piece and the color choice. I also saw the Eat sign you did. Would love for you to link it up to my sign party.

    http://serendipitychicdesign.blogspot.com/2011/05/meet-me-on-monday-theme-party-2signs.html

    Have a great day!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I love this mirror! I need to copy you and put one above my vanity :-) I'm your newest follower by the way!
    lifewiththehawleys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mirror. I have one very similar and similar in color. It was a goodwill find. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a terrific garage-saler! Love the mirror and the jewelry dish! The colors are so cheery too! Thanks for linking to WWWW!

    ReplyDelete