Sunday 5 June 2011

Another little find + Twine wrapped styrofoam balls

I love a good deal. I love neat things. You know this. And you love a good deal and neat things too. I know you do!!!


So I found this at the Salvation Army last weekend.
So for a .25 cents each, I couldn't pass them up! But what to do with them? Of course I would spray paint them... and then do what?




So while at the Salvation Army I rifled through the craft section and found some styrofoam balls for .25 cents too. Perfect. Score!




I wrapped the balls in twine and thought they could go in the brass holder thing-a-mo-bobers... lol


And here is how they turned out. Simple. Cute. Easy. These are my kind of projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Cute! A great find at the thrift store!! I keep looking for some of those styrofoam balls for another project, but no luck yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great is that! Love GW! Great idea with the twine balls -- way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned our beautiful!! Love what you did!!

    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and what a great find! I love shopping the Salvation army you never know what your going to get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did such a great job! I love these! I found your blog through a link party and i LOVE it! I love to make new blogging friends! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I even have all of the supplies for the balls...so cute! I would love if you would link up this project to our {{What I Made Wednesday Linky Party}}! Thanks!

    BTW, I'm your newest follower! =)

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl you are so good! thanks for hooking this one up to the party also!

    ReplyDelete